Friday, August 20, 2010

My Bag

Items in my picture: Thai bag, Archie Comic, camera cover, red elephant, toy dog, goggles, charm bracelet, ipod, Langkawi key chain, and colored stabilo pens

Is it possible that ten items of yours can almost exactly describe you? Well you are about to find out. I chose ten items that I thought really described me. So here they are. I chose my Thai bag because it represents where I was born. I was born in Bangkok, Thailand and in 1998 my mom got this bag for herself. One day I found it in my mom's room and absolutely loved it. I told my mom that and she gave it to me. She told me to keep it so that once I grow up it will remind me of Bangkok. I have moved around a lot and was only in Bangkok for three years. This might not seem so important but once I have grown up and have lived in so many places I can be assured that I will remember Bangkok, my birth place.

Another item I took a picture of to represent me is one of my Archie Comic books. The reason is that I usually don't like reading comic books. That might sound weird for a kid of my age but for me, Archie Comics are the only exception. I started reading Archie Comics when I was only 8! I once saw my brother reading them and I tried to read them too. Of course when I was 8 I didn't understand it that much but now I do. I have 14 Archie Comics but there are over 1000 different books!

One item that is really important to me is my camera. I couldn't take a picture of my camera because I was using it to take the picture of my ten objects. So instead I put my camera cover. Ever since I was small I loved taking pictures. When ever my family went on a vacation instead of wanting to be in the picture, I always wanted to take the picture. So just recently my dad bought me my very own camera. What made me happy was it wasn't a cheap camera and has lots of good qualities. This is important to me because it shows how much I like taking pictures.

The red elephant in my photo might seem like any ordinary toy but it isn't for me. This was the first toy that my brother bought for me. When I was born my brother was only seven but he wanted to buy something special for me. So he saved up his allowance money and went to the store and bought me this gift. When I was just born I wasn't old enough to appreciate it and like most babies bit it and ripped it. When I got older my mom stitched the part that I ripped and told me that my brother bought this for me. Since then I have treasured it and made sure nothing bad happened to it.

My toy dog is not as important to me as my red elephant but it does tell you a little about me. It shows you that I really love dogs. Most of my toys are dogs. I have always wanted a dog of my own but since we keep on moving to different places my mom didn't buy me one. Even though my dogs aren't real they are good enough for me!

Something else that tells you a little about me is that I love swimming! So that is why I have my goggles in my picture. When I was small and had swim lessons I used to hate the water but now I love being in the water. Sometimes my brother says that I am more like a water mammal than a human being! Although I would rather play in the water than have to do laps, if I got a choice between swimming laps or running laps I would choose to swim them. So that shows how much I love swimming!

My charm bracelet is important to me because not only is it the first charm bracelet I ever got but it was also my first bracelet. My mom bought it for me when I was six years old! Back then it was too big for me and still is but I still love it. Anyways once she got it for me I liked it so much that I wanted another bracelet. Since then I have more that 20 different bracelets!

The next item I am going to talk about is my ipod. My brother bought it for me last year from America (he goes to university there). The reason that I find it important is not because he got it for me but because I use it almost everyday. When I am bored I listen to my ipod or when I am angry, sad, anything! I feel that the type of music that you listens to expresses who you really are.


My Langkawi key chain doesn't express who I am or what I like to do but it does represent two things. It represents that every country I go to I always get a souvenir. The second thing it represents is that I love to collect key chains. I am not sure why but I have a lot of key chains in different shapes and sizes. Although it is more common to collect stamps or coins I find that boring. Key chains can look so different and come in so many colors and that is why I collect them.

Last but not least, the last item in my picture is my stabilo pens. Once again this tells you two things about me. The first thing is, like most girls, I love stationary. The second thing it tells you about me is that I like many colours. Like music, colours also really express your personality. I don't have one favorite colour because I like all the colours in the rainbow. That is why most of my stuff at home is colourful. So those are the ten things in my picture. Ten objects can really tell you a lot about a person and I hope after reading this you know a little more about me!






No comments:

Post a Comment